Even is a health insurance company working on a mission of changing the business model of healthcare in India by putting doctors and patients first. We’ve partnered with the top hospitals in India to offer unlimited OPD and hospitalisation to our members. Our goal is to build a healthcare provider that doesn't lose sleep or money when you need it to use it less. One that is obsessed with keeping you healthy and knows that prevention is better than cure. The goal is ambitious and not an easy one, to say the least.
We are backed by investors like Khosla Ventures and Founders Fund and have raised $20m.
As a Sales Trainer, you will be responsible for identifying employees who require sales skill development, designing and delivering effective training programs, and providing ongoing coaching.
What you will do?
- Closely monitor the sales team, identify the skill gaps and provide one-on-one coaching for sales representatives to improve their performance
- Conduct impactful tailored training sessions for both existing and new employees in the sales team, on topics including sales techniques, objection handling, customer engagement strategies and product knowledge
- Act as a mentor and provide regular feedback to the sales representatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as product development and marketing, to ensure that the training content is up to date and aligns with any new advancements in the product
What you will need?
- 4-6 years of experience in sales training, sales enablement, or a related role within a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong understanding of sales performance metrics, CRM systems and sales techniques in health insurance industry
Compensation & Benefits
Where to apply
Drop us an email to email@example.com and our talent team will reach out to you.