Hospitals generate some of the world's richest and most sensitive data. This is often unstructured, siloed and fragmented. Our engineering mission is to give our users transparent, comprehensive access to medical services and their own medical data by integrating directly with hospitals and diagnostics labs and building responsive, intuitive user interfaces.
A sick user’s journey reveals a lot of pain points in current healthcare.
Wait - I missed the first step -
User avoids going to a doctor. I bet you’re guilty of this. The journey above may seem simple enough, but when you’re sick, each step feels like a task.
At Even, we believe that with the right combination of tech and motivation, we can solve everything. After removing payment from user journeys, we now want to solve for visit experiences, focus on teleconsultations, enable users to get home tests - all the while making things faster and secure - because you shouldn’t have to be patient when you’re sick (no pun intended).
What you will do
- Build up Even's back end infrastructure
- Build the tools which enable our doctors and hospitals to provide efficient, seamless access to care:
- EHR platform
- Cashless verification at our partner facilities
- Hospital portals
- Booking systems
- Build tools for boosting productivity of your fellow developers, and team members (existing examples include...)
- Time machine that let’s us view our DB data at any point in history
- Our in-house Google-style golinks implementation
- Integrate with external partners and vendors, such as:
- Labs and diagnostics centers
- Payment gateways and KYC solutions
- Analytics tools
What you will need
- Proficiency in Go or a similar strongly typed language like C++.
- Industry experience building performant distributed systems (ideally 2+ years).
- Exposure to programming practices in tech (or tech-first) companies (such as):
- Distributed build systems, continuous integration & deployment
- Staging/prod environments, unit testing, code reviews
Good to have
- Experience with serverless architectures
- Exposure to Google Cloud and Firebase
- Data engineering experience, and an interest in ML
Compensation & Benefits
Where to apply
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our talent team will reach out to you.