Your role as a Customer Success Manager will involve a 360 degree ownership of the relationship with our members.
Customer satisfaction ratings amongst the insurance industry have plummeted in recent years. Even is committed to drastically changing this. Members' needs come above all.
The role will start at the very first interaction. It is up to the Customer Success Manager to answer any queries that come up, and guide any potential member through a sale. You need to ensure that there are no doubts or unanswered questions in the customer’s mind towards Even. After the initial onboarding, you will stay with the member and continue to support them throughout their Even journey. Answering questions, gathering suggestions for subsequent product features, and becoming a supportive force in any healthcare experience that members may face. It will be your goal to achieve 100% renewal rates.
The role spans across multiple departments, notably marketing and product. There will be significant opportunities to specialise and enter other disciplines within the company if interests move towards that way. Member relationships is one of the most important departments in the company, and we need a team who is committed to ensuring our service is beyond anything our members will have experienced elsewhere.Describe the ideal candidate here.
What you will do
- Respond to inbound requests from potential members and actively get involved in selling and converting users
- Ensure that member needs are met in requests, and actively build relationships with cohorts of members throughout their even journey
- Help improve user’s product knowledge and offer guidance on best practices
- Interact and resolve user issues through emails, calls and live chat support via a ticketing system
- Be the first line of defence, identify bugs and escalate to the concerned team
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user!
- Go the extra mile to help individual users with their issues. Providing an excellent support experience is the best way to get loyal users and referrals
- Work closely with various teams such as marketing, product and hospital operations to ensure that Even members are overall satisfied with their service
- Develop and implement processes by yourself. We are a startup. We want people who are able to create processes, not just follow.
- Coordinate with hospital partners for resolution/clarifications if needed
- Drive 100% customer retention by delivering extraordinary experience
What we are looking for
- 1 -3 years work experience preferred in sales, support, business development, customer success or account management
- Strong English communication skills in both written and verbal. Candidates who speak Kannada and/or Hindi will be preferred
- Dynamic, quick thinking and problem solving. Ability to grasp new concepts very quickly. Even is not like anything else in the market. You need to understand exactly how we work and why
- We will be offering 24x7 support, so candidates should be flexible with rotating day and night shifts on a monthly basis. Working 6 days a week
- We are not remote first. Candidates must be located in Bangalore
What do you get for all the hard work
Top of the market compensation and meaningful equity in the company/ An above market compensation package.
- 5L per annum + employee stock options worth 44k
- Even Plus membership for you and Even Lite membership for your family
- Video submission
- F2F interview with the hiring managers
- Interview with the Even founders
- OfferDescribe your company.
Where to Apply
Fill out our (very) quick application form and our talent team will reach out to you.