Hospitals generate some of the world's richest and most sensitive data. This is often unstructured, siloed and fragmented. Our engineering mission is to give our users transparent, comprehensive access to their medical data by integrating directly with hospitals and diagnostics labs and building beautiful, intuitive user interfaces.
You will be developing Even's web infrastructure. You'll be the focal point of the engineering team, liaising with design and product on one side and backend on the other.
What you will do
- Lead web development from scratch
- Build our consumer-facing web apps
- Building the front-end for our hospital/internal interface
- Integrating with the backend
- User medical record viewing
- Booking system
- In-hospital membership verification
- More senior candidates: managing the web dev team as it grows
What you will need
- Experience building highly interactive and responsive web pages and apps
- Master of HTML + CSS
- Bonus: >5 years industry experience
- Bonus: Production level experience of Redux and other state management libraries
- Bonus: proficiency in React Native
- Bonus: Golang knowledge
Compensation & Benefits
Where to apply
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our talent team will reach out to you.