Even is a healthtech company, taking on the audacious task of solving healthcare in India. We’re a monthly subscription based healthcare provider that partners with the top hospitals in India to offer unlimited OPD (diagnostics and doctor consultations) and hospitalisation. We pay our members’ hospital bills so they can spend their money on the things they love. #FeelFree
As a Lead Researcher, you will decide the right research methodology/approach based on the problem statement and discover insights consistently.
What you will do
- Work closely with Design & Product to drive strategic research projects that guide and support the big picture and business asks
- Pro-actively understand user pain-points and anxieties through research and advocate to get them solved by teams
- Understand the problem and business well enough to know what problems to research on
- Mentor juniors effectively and add value to their work
- Evangelise research outcomes to cross functional teams through well documented reports, in-person presentations or user personas and journeys
What you will need
- At least 5 years of experience in UX research in product, internet or startup space
- Good understanding of how to use techniques like empathy mapping, user personas, user journey, affinity mapping, card sorting, etc
- Skilled in conducting unbiased personal interviews and focus groups discussions
- Expertise in competitive analysis, usability and concept testing, contextual inquiry and exploratory research
Compensation & Benefits
Where to apply
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our talent team will reach out to you.