- Driving the product design process You will be owning the product design process where you will be working closely with cross functional teams to ideate, prioritise and execute design solutions. You will be iterating and improving the design processes and guidelines to maximise the productivity of the team.
- Leading as an individual contributor You will be responsible for solving complex product problems in a user centric manner and coming up with elegant solutions which considers all the corner cases. You should also have a deep understanding of user psychology & behaviour.
- Rising to the role of a leader After acing the role of an individual contributor you are also expected to step up as a design leader within the organisation where you will be driving the vision for the UX design team. You will be responsible for building out and managing the UX design team in the future.
- Designing for impact It’s critical to drive user value through Design solutions. You will be responsible for defining and measuring the success metrics for your projects. You should be able to incorporate qualitative & quantitative feedback into design iterations and thereby achieve your targets.
- Being a Design evangelist Even is already a design centric startup and we would like you to take it to the next level. You should be a strong advocate for outstanding user experiences and be able to demonstrate the impact user centric design has on the overall growth of Even.
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product design. Experience working on both mobile applications and web products.
- A great understanding of visual design with attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to understand user pain points and drive user research and usability testing.
- Ability to design and prototype new and creative approaches to complex design problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You should be able to clearly articulate design decisions to the Design team as well as the leadership team.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to define, strategise, design and ship features.
- Understanding the importance of Data & Analytics in making data driven designs. Being comfortable with numbers.
Good to Have
- Experience with healthcare brands.
- Experience in leading teams in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Having a dynamic design blog or any published articles
- We’re people obsessed - We offer a generous and competitive pay package
- We act like owners - All Even employees are offered extremely competitive ESOP packages
- We value individuality - We’re an equal opportunity employer where you can bring your authentic self to work every day
- We are mission oriented - We’re committed to building India’s best health cover and providing access to quality healthcare for every Indian
- We have a great terrace
- We like to party, we like to, we like to party!
Compensation & Benefits
Those listed in:
Benefits, Expenses & Reimbursements