Even is a healthtech company working on a mission of changing the business model of healthcare in India by putting doctors and patients first. We’ve partnered with the top hospitals in India to offer unlimited OPD and hospitalisation to our members. Our goal is to build a healthcare provider that doesn't lose sleep or money when you need it to use it less. One that is obsessed with keeping you healthy and knows that prevention is better than cure. The goal is ambitious and not an easy one, to say the least.
We are backed by investors like Khosla Ventures and Founders Fund, have raised $20m and are looking for our first product hire.
As a Finance Manager, you will drive all financial aspects for Even like risk control, payable management, accounting and reporting.
What you will do
- Update risk control measures values in the risk management framework to help senior management take relevant decisions in a data driven manner.
- Create business planning and monitoring templates to align BAU activities of other departments
- Automate in-house accounting and finance related activities to manage increasing traffic and reduce manual interventions
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly MIS as per management requirements
- Coordinate with vendors and hospital partners on a day to day basis for invoices, payments, reconciliations, submissions, etc
- Support month-end and year-end closing process
- Monitor the data for the subscriptions made, renewals and lapsed on a regular basis
- Map the collections with the payouts due for the partners for reconciliation and identifying the variances
What you will need
- Expertise in accounting, finance and risk management
Compensation & Benefits
Where to apply
Drop us an email to email@example.com and our talent team will reach out to you.