Even is a healthtech company working on a mission of changing the business model of healthcare in India by putting doctors and patients first. We’ve partnered with the top hospitals in India to offer unlimited OPD and hospitalisation to our members. Our goal is to build a healthcare provider that doesn't lose sleep or money when you need it to use it less. One that is obsessed with keeping you healthy and knows that prevention is better than cure. The goal is ambitious and not an easy one, to say the least.
We are backed by investors like Khosla Ventures and Founders Fund and have raised $20m.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving B2B sales and revenue growth for our healthcare products. Your primary focus will be on establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with organisations in the SMB and middle market environment, defined as companies with an employee size >10 and <250
What you will do?
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to drive B2B sales for IPD and OPD healthcare products
- Identify potential customers and market segments, and actively prospect for new business opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within defined territory
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to potential clients, highlighting the unique features and benefits of our IPD and OPD healthcare products
- Negotiate contracts, pricing, and terms of agreements with customers, ensuring a win-win situation for both parties
- Achieve or exceed monthly and annual sales targets and revenue goals
- Collaborate with the customer support team to ensure smooth implementation and customer satisfaction post-sale
- Continuously enhance product knowledge and stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitors’ offerings
What you will need?
- Proven track record of successful B2B sales in the healthcare industry, preferably with experience in selling insurance and healthcare products or solutions
- Strong understanding of the healthcare market, including the dynamics of hospitals, clinics, and healthcare providers
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders at various levels
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed sales targets
Compensation & Benefits
Where to apply
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our talent team will reach out to you.