What we're looking for
The role will involve a 360 degree ownership of the relationships with our members. Customer satisfaction ratings amongst the insurance industry have plummeted in recent years. Even is committed to drastically changing this. Members' needs come above all.
The role will start at the very first interaction. It is up to the member relationships manager to answer any queries that come up, and guide any potential member through a sale. The member relationship manager needs to ensure that there are no doubts or unanswered questions in the customer’s mind towards Even. After the initial onboarding, you will stay with the member and continue to support them throughout their Even journey. Answering questions, gathering suggestions for subsequent product features, and becoming a supportive force in any healthcare experience that members may face. It will be the member relationship manager’s goal to achieve 100% renewal rates.
The role spans across multiple departments, notably marketing and product. There will be significant opportunities to specialise and enter other disciplines within the company if interests move towards that way. Member relationships is one of the most important departments in the company, and we need a team who is committed to ensuring our service is beyond anything our members will have experienced elsewhere.
- Respond to inbound requests from potential members and actively get involved in selling and converting users.
- Ensure that member needs are met in requests, and actively build relationships with cohorts of members throughout their even journey.
- Help improve user’s product knowledge and offer guidance on best practices.
- Interact and resolve user issues through emails, calls and live chat support via a ticketing system.
- Be the first line of defense, identify bugs and escalate to the concerned team.
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user!
- Go the extra mile to help individual users with their issues. Providing an excellent support experience is the best way to get loyal users and referrals.
- Work closely with various teams such as marketing, product and hospital operations to ensure that Even members are overall satisfied with their service.
- Develop and implement processes by yourself. We are a startup. We want people who are able to create processes, not just follow.
- Coordinate with hospital partners for resolution/clarifications if needed
- Drive 100% customer retention by delivering extraordinary experience
- 6 months -3 years work experience
- Previous experience preferred in Sales, Support, Business Development, Customer Success, Account Management
- Strong English communication skills in both written and verbal. Candidates who also speak in Kannada and/or Hindi will be preferred.
- Dynamic, quick thinking and problem solving. Ability to grasp new concepts very quickly. Even is not like anything else in the market. You need to understand exactly how we work and why.
- We will be offering 24x7 support, so candidates should be flexible with rotating day and night shifts on a monthly basis. Working 5 days a week.
- Candidates must be located in Bangalore. We are an office first company with the opportunity for remote work periodically.
Nice to haves:
- Exposure to tools like CRM, Desk, Google Suite, Slack and Notion is a plus.
- Basic understanding of health insurance.
- You have worked at a VC-backed startup before, and seen hyper-growth in action & enjoy fast paced and dynamic work environments.
Top of the market compensation and meaningful equity in the company/ An above market compensation package.
- Annual package of INR 6 lacs including fixed and variable components
- Employee stock options worth 5 lakhs
- 5 days work week
- Even Lite membership for you, group health insurance policy for you and your family
- Work laptop
- A minimum of 15 days of holiday + 4 days to celebrate the special occasions with your loved ones
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcome.
We’re Even and we’re on a mission to build a new kind of health cover. One that puts doctors and patients first, not insurers.
We're partnering with the best hospitals in India to give patients hospital cover: unlimited, cashless access to consultations, diagnostics and tertiary care.
Our guiding principle is: if the doctor says it's needed, it's covered.
The goal is ambitious, to build India's best option for health cover. If we are successful, we will be affecting millions of lives and creating a phenomenally valuable company. We have financial support from some of the best investors in the world (Khosla Ventures, Founders Fund, Nikesh Arora (former COO of Google and Softbank)) and successful entrepreneurs such as Kunal Shah and Nithin Kamath.
To have a chance of pulling this off, we’re going to need incredible people and, together, form an unstoppable team.
Get in touch with us if you think you’re a great fit for the role.
How to Apply
- Form: https://pi6po7jnks1.typeform.com/to/JJI1Ev2X
- Video submission
- F2F interview with the hiring managers
- Interview with the Even founders
- Training programme given by Even.