Great salespeople are relationship builders who provide value and help their customers win.
Are you passionate about sales? If you have a flair for communication and would enjoy interacting with potential leads, then you are at the right place and this is the perfect opportunity for you to join us!
The role will start at the very first interaction. It is up to the Business Development Manager to answer any queries that come up and guide any potential member through a sale. The Business Development Manager needs to ensure that there are no doubts or unanswered questions in the customer’s mind towards Even. It will be the Business Development Manager’s goal to take ownership and convert leads to customers.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Call potential members and actively get involved in selling and converting users.
- Regular follow-ups with members in the sales pipeline.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Help improve users’ knowledge about Even and its offerings.
- Be the first line of defense, identify bugs and escalate to the concerned team.
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user!
- Develop and implement processes by yourself. We are a startup. We want people who are able to create processes, not just follow.
- Achieving the targets in a high performance driven competitive environment.
- Well versed in objection handling and managing different situations during the call.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion rate, average revenue generated per lead, etc.
What are we looking for:
- 1 to 5 years of work experience in Sales or Business Development where you were actively involved in lead conversion and revenue generation.
- Strong English communication skills in both written and verbal. Candidates who also speak in Kannada and/or Hindi will be preferred.
- Dynamic, quick thinking, and problem-solving. Ability to grasp new concepts very quickly. Even is not like anything else in the market. You need to understand exactly how we work and why.
- Willing to work 6 days a week. Weekly off will be on a weekday.
- Startup or Entrepreneurial DNA - You love seeing the value you create in a company and are excited to join a fast-growing startup.
- Candidates must be located in Bangalore. We are an office first company with the opportunity for remote work periodically.
Nice to haves:
- Exposure to tools like CRM, Desk, Google Suite, Slack, and Notion is a plus.
- Basic understanding of health insurance.
- You have worked at a VC-backed startup before, and seen hyper-growth in action & enjoy fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
What do you get for all your hard work?
Top of the market compensation and meaningful equity in the company/ An above market compensation package.
- 40k per month fixed + flat 10% uncapped commission on any sale above the base target
- Employee stock options worth 1 lakh
- Even Lite membership for you, group health insurance policy for you and your family
- Work laptop and mobile
- A minimum of 15 days of holiday + 4 days to celebrate the special occasions with your loved ones
- An open, inclusive, and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcome.
- Video submission
- F2F interview with the hiring managers
- Interview with the Even founders