Even is a healthtech company working on a mission of changing the business model of healthcare in India by putting doctors and patients first. We’ve partnered with the top hospitals in India to offer unlimited OPD and hospitalisation to our members. Our goal is to build a healthcare provider that doesn't lose sleep or money when you need it to use it less. One that is obsessed with keeping you healthy and knows that prevention is better than cure. The goal is ambitious and not an easy one, to say the least.
We are backed by investors like Khosla Ventures and Founders Fund and have raised $20m.
As an Sales Development Representative, you will play a pivotal role in advancing sales opportunities within targeted accounts and generating new prospects. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with 0-2 years of experience to grow their career in the exciting and strategic field of Sales.
What you will do?
- Develop and execute account-based marketing strategies to drive engagement, generate leads, and support sales efforts within targeted accounts
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to identify key decision-makers and contacts within target accounts and develop personalised conversations to nurture those relationship
- Conduct thorough research and analysis of target accounts to understand their business goals, challenges, and pain points, and develop marketing messaging and content that resonate with their needs
- Contribute to the growth of our ABM marketing function by actively participating by reaching out to prospects and setting up meetings for the sales team
- Collaborate with the marketing operations team to ensure accurate data management, segmentation, and targeting for account-based marketing initiatives
- Provide regular reports and updates on account-based marketing performance, including pipeline growth, lead generation, and engagement metrics, to stakeholders and senior management
What you will need?
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B marketing, sales preferably in an account-based marketing role or related area
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing strategies, concepts, and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content and tailor messaging for different target accounts
- Solid research and analytical skills, with the ability to gather insights and data to drive marketing decision-making
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly organised and detail-oriented, with excellent project management and multitasking abilities
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for results and continuous improvement
Compensation & Benefits
Where to apply
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our talent team will reach out to you.