Your role as a Care Manager will involve a 360 degree ownership of the relationship with our members.
Customer satisfaction ratings amongst the insurance industry have plummeted in recent years. Even is committed to drastically changing this. Members' needs come above all.
The role will start at the very first interaction after someone becomes a member. It is up to the Care Manager to answer any queries that come up, and guide any potential member whenever they have any health related query . You need to ensure that there are no doubts or unanswered questions in the customer’s mind towards Even. As a Care Manager, your job is to guide our members navigate through the complex healthcare system, both internal and external.
The role spans across multiple departments, notably clinical and wellness. Care Management is one of the most important departments in the company, and we need a team who is committed to ensuring our service is beyond anything our members will have experienced elsewhere.
What you will do
- Ensure that member needs are met in requests, and actively build relationships with cohorts of members throughout their even journey
- Interact and resolve user issues through emails, calls and live chat support via ticketing systems
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user
- Go the extra mile to help individual users with their issues. Providing an excellent support experience is the best way to get loyal users and referrals
- Work closely with various teams such as clinical, wellness and hospital operations to ensure that Even members are overall satisfied with their service
- Source clinical data from different sources and keep the patient record updated
- Develop and implement processes by yourself. We are a startup. We want people who are able to create processes, not just follow
- Coordinate with hospital partners for resolution/clarifications if needed
- Drive 100% customer retention by delivering extraordinary experience
What are we looking for
- 5 - 8 years work experience in patient facing roles in hospitals or clinics. Experience in outpatient department
- Strong English communication skills in both written and verbal. Candidates who also speak multiple local languages will be preferred
- Dynamic, quick thinking and problem solving. Ability to grasp new concepts very quickly. Even is not like anything else in the market. You need to understand exactly how we work and why.
- We will be offering 24x7 support, so candidates should be flexible with rotating day and night shifts on a monthly basis. Working 6 days a week. There will be some flexibility to take weekend/night calls from home
Where to apply
Drop us an email to email@example.com and our talent team will reach out to you.