Hospitals generate some of the world's richest and most sensitive data. This is often unstructured, siloed and fragmented. Our engineering mission is to give our users transparent, comprehensive access to medical services and their own medical data by integrating directly with hospitals and diagnostics labs and building responsive, intuitive user interfaces.
A sick user’s journey reveals a lot of pain points in current healthcare.
User goes to a hospital, stands in a queue (possibly fills a pre-declaration form for covid), pays at the counter, waits for their turn at the doctor, gets a consultation, and finally leaves.
Wait - I missed the first step -
User avoids going to a doctor. I bet you’re guilty of this. The journey above may seem simple enough, but when you’re sick, each step feels like a task.
At Even, we believe that with the right combination of tech and motivation, we can solve everything. After removing payment from user journeys, we now want to solve for visit experiences, focus on teleconsultations, enable users to get home tests - all the while making things faster and secure - because you shouldn’t have to be patient when you’re sick (no pun intended).
What you will do
- Build up Even’s Automation Infrastructure.
- Work on the frameworks for automation and improve them.
- Test complex API, web and mobile based applications.
- You will own the design and implementation of tests that will help in end-to-end quality of major deliverables working closely with multiple engineers and teams to execute them.
- Create and maintain automated test cases, execute test suites, review and diagnose reported bugs, and ensure overall system quality.
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests through continuous integration for value added feedback.
- Reproduce, debug, and isolate problems and verify fixes.
What you will need
- 3+ years of experience as an SDET or QA Engineer.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance methodologies, life cycle, and processes.
- Experience in Software Automation.
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience developing product test harnesses.
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Good Analytical skills.
Good to have
- Testing and Automating Mobile Apps
- Performance, Security Testing experience
Compensation & Benefits
Where to apply
Drop us an email at email@example.com and our talent team will reach out to you.